- Wash the undercarriage. Mud, salt, and road deposits can corrode the more sensitive parts underneath the car if let to sit too long.
- Check and test all your engine fluids, including oil and transmission lubricant.
- Be sure to inspect all your tires. Look for signs of splitting and low level treads. There are often a lot of deals in the springtime at many tire stores so now would be the time to invest in a new set if needed.
- Detail the interior. Scrub down the inside and vacuum any debris. Don't forget the carpets and upholstery too!
- Replace the air filter and wiper blades. Both provide essential help when you are on the road, so swap them both out at the same time to help you remember.
Now is also a great time to check up on your auto coverage!
Give us a call today! 740-654-2848